- China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
- Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
U.S. arms sales to Taiwan seriously breach the three China-U.S. joint communiques, especially the August 17 Communique, severely undermine China's sovereignty and security interests, and gravely violate basic norms of international relations, said Wang. "China firmly opposes this."
U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
Facts have proved that settling disputes through dialogue is the right way that best serves the interests of regional countries, and countries in the region have a shared responsibility to keep the South China Sea peaceful and stable, he said.
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15China opposes U.S-Taiwan official interactions under any pretext: FM
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises
- 2020-08-16 01:05:15Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut