Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
BEIJING, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- China firmly opposes the U.S. side's blatant bullying of certain non-U.S. enterprises in violation of market economy rules and the WTO principles of openness, transparency and non-discrimination, a foreign ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.
Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
"Cambodia is highly confident that China, a hub of global business and investment, will not only open its market access for Cambodia's products in this current state, but also consider further liberalization for the kingdom's export," Sorasak said.
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-12 17:56:58Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July