1. Pink, LeBron James, Selena Gomez, Ian Somerhalder, Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ben Affleckalso made the list.
2. WOLF HALL (PBS, April 5) In the season’s most promising piece of casting, Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) will play Henry VIII and the two-time Tony Award winner Mark Rylance will play Thomas Cromwell in this “Masterpiece” adaptation of the popular Hilary Mantel historical novels.
3. The report said there were now 594 dollar billionaires in China, putting China ahead of the United States' 535. However, none of China's super-rich make it into the global top 20.
6. China's producer price index deflated by 3.3 per cent in annual terms last month, the most since September 2009. Prices in the mining sector were down 13.2 per cent, while raw materials prices fell 6.4 per cent.
2. 7. Make sure you don’t ask silly questions such as; is this Chelsea versus England?
3. The region boasts hundreds of miles of beaches and lakeshore, some of the country's oldest forests and waterfalls. Best of all, it offers reasonable travel costs and sees far fewer travelers than big cities.
1. Shanghai, by comparison, trades on 12.6 times earnings. This reflects a wide (37 per cent) spread between the Shanghai’s A shares and the H-share equivalents. Before the ups and downs of 2015 it was more usually below 20 per cent, hinting at significant upside to the H-share index. True, it does not represent the best of China’s “new economy”, being heavily skewed towards banks in particular. Growth forecasts are moribund. Yet with expectations already so dire, it is hard to see how they can worsen. Even property — beset with overcapacity — has been pulling out of its slump.
5. Obama scored narrow wins in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire - all states that Romney had contested - while the only swing state captured by Romney was North Carolina, according to network projections。
6. 1 October
1. Until now, the appeal of Bigcommerce’s eponymous technology has been simplicity and its ability to scale along with merchants as they grow. “To some, this will mean the difference between success and failure,” said Steve Case, who as a board member advises Bigcommerce on U.S. entrepreneurial trends. “Even just five years ago, if you wanted to create a compelling offering, it could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, you can get up and running in hours for less than $100 per month.”
2. The Cnzz.com report also discusses the problem of the 'free-to-play' business model that's prevalent in China's online game sector. While many games companies in the U.S., for example, charge subscription fees, most Chinese games utilize the free-to-play model, which allows players to try out a game without paying. The longer players stay in the game, the more likely they will be to pay for in-game items to move up into higher levels of play. But that also means that people who spend the most money are the best performers.
3. 伦敦商学院在所有这4项排名上表现强劲，包括全日制MBA课程排名第一，合办EMBA（与美国哥伦比亚商学院(Columbia Business School)合办）和定制高管教育课程均排名第三。
4. But industry watchers say that view misses an area where China goes toe-to-toe with Western rivals in innovation: extra features that make the Chinese version more interactive and more interesting to use.
5. Unlike several items on this list, artificial pancreas aren't still in some early development stage. The device very much exists and got FDA approval for sale this past September.
2. Russian President Vladimir Putin took a 10% pay cut last year, as his country sank into a deep recession. But that was after his salary more than doubled in April 2014, to roughly 9.7 million rubles.