1. 2. The new one childplus policy will substantially raise the birth rate, contributing up to 2million new children to the 2014 economy, a 15 percent one-year lift that willonly further boost consumer morale and spirit.
2. 8.The Big Bang Theory Whiteboard Has Real Equations
4. Whether or not any sort of BlackBerry-Samsung deal actually happens, the development highlights next wave of innovation (and litigation) in mobile technology: one centered on access control methods and containing corporate breachesin an increasingly mobile world.
1. We are a group of twelve and thirteen-year-olds from Canada trying to make a difference:Vanessa Suttie, Morgan Geisler, Michelle Quigg and me. We raised all the money ourselves to come six thousand miles to tell you adults you must change your ways. Coming here today, I have no hidden agenda. I am fighting for my future. 我们是一个十三四岁的小群体，我们想改变些什么：Vanessa Suttie, Morgan Geisler, Michelle Quigg和我。我们自己挣钱支持我们来到这里，旅行5000英里只为告诉你们成年人，你们必须改变你们的生活方式。今天我来到这里，我背后没有任何经纪人，我们为我们的未来而战。
3. Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Sweden are the world's happiest countries, according to the survey of 156 countries. Rwanda, Burundi, the Central African Republic, Benin and Togo -- all nations in Sub-Saharan Africa -- are the least satisfied with their lives, the report said. China ranks 93rd in the list.
5. Best Companies rank: 61
6. The number of people holding degrees from colleges or universities reached 170.93m, which means there were 12,445 people with an advanced education per 100,000 people in 2015, up from 8,930 in 2010. The number of people who had attended a senior high school also increased, and the number who had only completed lower-level education fell.
1. This figure marks the highest rate of growth since 2011. As the total annual box office in China five years ago was only 10 billion yuan.
2. But I know your generation, unlike any other generation in the past, is most eager to look at life differently. So as you leave school, I offer you a list of some obvious-yet-vastly-ignored truths that may help you look at life a little differently than just a series of paychecks:
3. Countrywide, month-on-month prices rose in 62 out of 70 major cities last month, were unchanged in one and fell in seven.
4. Banks, asset managers and insurance companies have flocked from mainland China to acquire prime Hong Kong office buildings, prompting the territory’s government to announce it will release more land for commercial redevelopment in the oversubscribed heart of the city.
6. Dershowitz said this guidance was too vague to provide students with any real understanding of the school's expectations. "When you punish a student seriously without articulating standards, I think it raises questions," he said.
3. It is an acoustic guitar-led anthem and instant lighters-up classic, pivoting into punk-pop with Eagles of Death Metal on "Let 'Em Talk".
4. The film version of the popular television series "Legend of Sword and Fairy", also known as Chinese Paladin starts shooting in Zhejiang Province today.
5. However, in season two Friends took a big leap toward equality by featuring a gay wedding when Carol married her girlfriend Susan. Behind the scenes, executive producer Marta Kauffman said, "NBC expected thousands and thousands of phone calls and hate mail." However, after the episode aired, they received only four antagonistic letters. As it turns out, people just didn't care that much.
6. “…fell asleep.”
2. The report also found that the top cities in intellectual capital and innovation and technological readiness also achieved high scores in the overall ranking, a clear indication that technologically advanced cities were more likely to earn the title of "cities of opportunity".
3. He was under the impression people clicking on the adverts would earn him money. But instead he was charged every time someone clicked on the link.