3. In addition to the overall ranking, US News also offers region-, country- and subject-specific rankings, to allow for more tailored searching.
4. "The CPI just went up two percent year on year in 2016, less than the three-percent predictive index. It was a moderate inflation, and reflected the price level was effectively controlled and basically stable," said Jin.
6. 年度最佳合唱：埃里克·丘奇、杰森·阿尔丁、卢克布·莱恩《The Only Way I Know》
1. May happiness follow you wherever you go!愿您幸福快乐，直到永远永远。
6. That calm can sometimes be taken for a lack of the urgency that is vital in the fast-moving tech industry. Many were disappointed that Apple Watch was not made available to buy this year. But analysts say Apple’s approach of waiting until it has perfected a product usually leads to stronger long-term performance. Samsung, whose smartphone sales have suffered this year, is on its sixth-generation smartwatch, but has still not found a real hit.
1. 美国大学与雇主协会（National Association of Colleges and Employers）进行的一项新研究表明，48%的美国公司计划于2011年招募物流专业研究生。供应链管理人才稀缺的现象，恰恰印证了这一调研结果。
2. With a bit of help from Charles Dickens, let’s take a look back at the year in which almost nothing worked:
5. Last year saw a series of disastrous floods hit countries worldwide, including the UK, which in December experienced its wettest month since records began in 1910.
6. adj. 创造性的
1. For the first time, China is home to the world’s three biggest public companies and five of the top 10. State-controlled Chinese bank ICBC holds onto its No.1 spot for a second consecutive year, while China Construction Bank takes second place and Agricultural Bank of China moves up five spots to third. They’re joined in the top 10 by the other member of the “Big Four” Chinese banks, Bank of China, at No.9.
IMD participants praised the way their training pushed them out of their comfort zones and also the one-on-one coaching sessions tailored to their individual business situations. “It was an eye opener about what a good leader is,” commented one participant. “We learnt about ourselves first, what drives us and why, in order to manage others.”
A BuzzFeed News analysis has identified the 50 fake news stories that attracted the most engagement on Facebook this year. Together they totaled 21.5 million likes, comments, and shares. Of these stories, 23 were about US politics, two were about women using their vaginas as murder weapons, and one was about a clown doll that actually was a person the whole time.