4. With executive compensation in the U.S. rising and the income gap only getting bigger, it's refreshing to see a CEO who cares about more than his own paycheck. Lenovo(LNVGF) Chief Executive Yang Yuanqing announced in September for the second year in a row that he would share at least $3 million of his bonus with roughly 10,000 of his workers. The generous decision was a product of the personal computer maker's record sales that year. The average worker payout is equal to roughly a month's pay for the typical city worker in China, according to Bloomberg News.
3. CELEBRITY couple Ronald Cheng and Charlene Choi, who announced their separation earlier, are actually getting a divorce。 明星情侣郑中基和蔡卓妍，早先宣布二
4. BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
5. Its corporate customers value the school’s flexibility and ability to innovate. “We have developed a programme which is co-delivered with an experimental learning provider,” commented one client responding to the FT survey. “Iese has been a true partner in this process and our business has benefited with an energised and prepared executive bench.”
6. 单词slouch 联想记忆：
1. 挪威曾为一只企鹅授予爵位。它现在居住在苏格兰的爱丁堡动物园，是那里的企鹅王，它叫尼尔斯·奥拉夫（ Nils Olav）。它不仅是一只吉祥物，更是挪威皇家护卫队的名誉上校。2008年8月15日，国王哈拉尔五世（King Harald V）授予奥拉夫爵位，并在授予典礼上声明“奥拉夫在各方面都有资格获得骑士爵位的荣誉和尊严”。
2. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook Inc, said at the forum that "Artificial intelligence will understand senses, such as vision and hearing, and grasp language better than human beings over the next five to 10 years."
2. That's particularly striking in Brazil, with its highly mixed population that has more blacks than any country with the exception of Nigeria. More than half of Brazil's population self-identified themselves as black or of mixed-race in the 2010 census.
3. “Where ETFs have grown — in the US and Europe — there is a big ecosystem of financial advisers,” he says. “You need a more advisory model. But until you see people paying for advice rather than paying for commissions, it is hard to see when it will take off.”