6. Opinion: China’s Commercial Aerospace Dream Edges Closer To Reality
1. 以100亿港元（合12.9亿美元）购入大新金融中心(Dah Sing Financial Centre)的中国光大控股(China Everbright)，只是过去一年里在香港大举购置总部大楼的众多内地企业之一。
2. Venezuela's government closed all crossings a year ago to crack down on smuggling along the 1378-mile (2219 kilometer) border. It complained that speculators were causing shortages by buying up subsidized food and gasoline in Venezuela and taking them to Colombia where they could be sold for far higher prices.
6. The excitement was triggered by a Reuters story that cited documents about the potential transaction as the source of its information. Samsung actually has made at least one play for BlackBerry BBRY -19.77% before, in 2012. As to this latest rumor, the alleged takeover target was the first to refute that a deal is in the works.
1. The expansion would be considered impressive in most markets, but it represents an ongoing slowdown for China, the world's second-largest film territory and a continual source of growth for Hollywood for the better part of a decade.
2. She defined the term as “the desire to dress like a character from ‘Mad Men,’ ” though I would revise that and call it the mass fashion conviction that all consumers want to dress like characters from “Mad Men.” The show’s visual impact was so intense, it went viral and seemed to recode designers’ creative DNA.
4. The last leg of the year is set to be a busy one for initial public offerings on both sides of the Atlantic, with companies including Italy’s Pirelli, Alibaba-backed Best Logistics and video streaming platform Roku lining up to list.
5. No.4: The 1st Useful Mechanical Pet
6. Index: 97.8
1. In a televised debate on Monday night, Mr Wilders called on the Netherlands to expel the Turkish ambassador.
2. Female and male participants typically have similar profiles at the start of their EMBA.
3. Next year, crude from Libya--which experienced major problems exporting its oil in 2013 because of internal disputes--could flow again. Iraqi output also is set to increase. Even Iran, shut out of global markets for years, could return if an agreement is reached to relax sanctions aimed at curbing its nuclear development. All this could add as much as two million to three million barrels a day of Middle East output.