U.S. should give Chinese companies level playing field: Chinese ambassador
In response, the Chinese mission said "Hong Kong is a region based on the rule of law," stressing that "the Law of the People's Republic of China on Safeguarding National Security in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region has clear provisions on respect for and protection of human rights, and protection of rights and freedoms including freedom of speech and the press."
Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
Recently, media in the Republic of Korea (ROK) have repeatedly reported that the U.S. military stationed in the ROK have conducted activities violating the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC), and a large number of social groups there have demanded the closure of relevant U.S. military laboratories and the expulsion of relevant U.S. troops stationed in the ROK.
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45Spotlight: China-Arab economic ties resilient despite challenges of COVID-19
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-15 16:39:45Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretary's Taiwan visit
- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections