- U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
- Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretary's Taiwan visit
- Chinese embassy mourns passing of former U.S. national security advisor Scowcroft
China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
In his message, Xi said he was shocked to learn about the huge explosions in Beirut, which caused heavy casualties.
Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
"These negative moves by the United States have seriously damaged global and regional peace and security, impacted international arms control and disarmament, weakened mutual trust among major countries, undermined global strategic stability, and exposed U.S. intentions to seek unilateralism and military hegemony," Wang said.
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21China opposes U.S-Taiwan official interactions under any pretext: FM
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- 2020-08-13 01:47:21Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations