- Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert
- China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- Chinese FM denounces Pompeo's assertion of failure of engagement with China
- Northeast Chinese city resumes flight to ROK
China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
Wei stated China's principled position on questions including the South China Sea, Taiwan and the U.S. stigmatization of China, and urged the U.S. side to stop erroneous words and deeds, improve the management and control of maritime risks, avoid taking dangerous moves that may escalate the situation, and safeguard regional peace and stability.
Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
"General Scowcroft was an accomplished statesman and diplomat and an old friend of the Chinese people. He made important contributions to the China-U.S. relationship, and supported and promoted its growth throughout his career," said the embassy in a statement.
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45Chinese FM calls for cooperation instead of decoupling in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- 2020-08-13 02:11:45Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM