Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
The school has remained open throughout the summer to help students catch up with their academic work.
Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office
Russian foreign ministry issued a statement Tuesday, saying U.S. withdrawal from the INF treaty one year ago was a serious mistake. The ministry added that after announcing the withdrawal, the United States immediately adopted a policy to complete the proliferation of weapons previously restricted by the treaty, thus revealing its plan to deploy advanced missiles in the Asia-Pacific region.
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-13 02:19:48China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson