China, U.S. need to safeguard foundation of bilateral ties: senior Chinese diplomat
The U.S. practice has no factual basis at all and is sheer malicious slander and political manipulation in an attempt to maintain its high-tech monopoly, he said. "This is a typical hegemonic behavior that runs against market principles and international trade rules and severely threatens the security of global industrial and supply chains."
China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
However, after the law on safeguarding national security in Hong Kong was enacted by the National People's Congress Standing Committee this June, some U.S. politicians began blowing their top, the spokesperson added.
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56Chinese embassy urges India not to politicize Confucius Institutes
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56South China Sea should not be wrestling ground for international politics: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56China, U.S. need to safeguard foundation of bilateral ties: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-12 03:33:56China welcomes all foreign businesses: spokesperson