新闻是有分量的

赌王优惠(2)

2019-05-01 10:34栏目:新闻

棕熊,棕熊,你看到了什么?

I see a red bird looking at me.

我看到一只红鸟正在看我。

Red bird, red bird, what do you see?

红鸟,红鸟,你看到了什么?

I see a yellow duck looking at me.

我看到一只黄鸭正在看我。

Yellow duck, yellow duck, what do you see?

黄鸭,黄鸭,你看到了什么?

I see a blue horse looking at me.

我看到一匹蓝马正在看我。

Blue horse, blue horse, what do you see?

蓝马,蓝马,你看到了什么?

I see a green frog looking at me.

我看到一只绿蛙正在看我。

Green frog, green frog, what do you see?

绿蛙,绿蛙,你看到了什么?

I see a purple cat looking at me.

我看到一只紫猫正在看我。

Purple cat, purple cat, what do you see?

紫猫,紫猫,你看到了什么?

I see a white dog looking at me.

我看到一只白狗正在看我。

White dog, white dog, what do you see?

白狗,白狗,你看到了什么?

I see a black sheep looking at me.

我看到一只黑羊正在看我。

Black sheep, black sheep, what do you see?

黑羊,黑羊,你看到了什么?

I see a goldfish looing at me.

我看到一条金鱼正在看我。

Goldfish, goldfish, what do you see?

金鱼,金鱼,你看到了什么?

I see a teacher looking at me.

我看到一个老师正在看我。

Teacher, teacher, what do you see?

老师,老师,你看到了什么?

I see children looking at me.

我看到孩子们正在看我。

Children, children, what do you see?

孩子们,孩子们,你们看到了什么?

We see a brown bear, a red bird, a green frog, a black sheep, a goldfish, a yellow duck, a blue horse, a purple cat, a white dog, and a teacher looking at us.

我们看到一只棕熊、一只红鸟、一只绿蛙、一只黑羊、一条金鱼、一只黄鸭、一匹蓝马、一只紫猫、一只白狗和一个老师正在看我们。

That's what we see.

我们看到了这些。

第三阶段

4-6岁,孩子该上幼儿园了,一般都设有英语课,其实大多数的家长是从这个阶段开始关注孩子的英语并投入大量精力,开始给孩子报英语培训班,但是,对于学龄前儿童,家庭教育才是第一,别人永远没有你那么了解你的孩子,在愉悦的亲子阅读环境中,孩子能更为轻松自如地将在外面接触到的知识学以致用。