Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
BEIJING, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Senior Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi said Friday that China and the United States need to jointly safeguard the foundation of bilateral relations and protect the friendship between the Chinese and American people.
Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
The remarks were made in response to a statement issued by the European External Action Service (EEAS) earlier on Monday about the arrests of Jimmy Lai Chee-ying, an instigator of Hong Kong riots, and nine others by Hong Kong police.
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 16:48:09Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president