5. The average price for new residential housing rose 12.6 per cent in November year on year, according to a weighted average from Reuters based on data for 70 major cities published by the National Bureau of Statistics. That is up just 0.3 percentage points from October, whereas previous months had frequently seen jumps of 1 or 2 percentage points at a time.
6. Nothing else matters, not even basic astronomy.
1. The Glory of Tang Dynasty
2. The annual national civil service exam kicked off last Sunday, and some recent hot topics - such as college graduates starting their own businesses and the Yutu (Jade Rabbit) lunar rover - appeared in the exam questions.
3. LEAST LADYLIKE
5. 单词effective 联想记忆：
6. WTF.1: Next Level of Working Moms
1. For starters, breaches like that of Bitstamp and the much larger (valued at about $400 million at the time) 2011 hack of the exchange Mt. Gox are often misconstrued as security issues with the currency itself. But they are only signs of flaws in those particular exchanges and not a sign of an issue with the underlying technology. And it is the underlying technology behind bitcoin that most excites. As we wrote in the “Shape the Future” package of our January 2015 issue, most of the vocal enthusiasts so bullish on bitcoin—from big-name entrepreneurs like Marc Andreessen to the developers and miners who spend their days refreshing the bitcoin Reddit page—are more interested in the applications that can be built on bitcoin’s “block chain,” the currency’s foundational backbone, than they are in bitcoin as a monetary system. The block chain allows the secure exchange of any form of value between two entities.
2. Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
3. 1. 三菱。品牌喜爱度：-12%/排名：360
5. Chester Bennington
6. ● “一艾滋病女子故意传播艾滋病给586名男子，计划在2017年之前传染2000人以上”
1. Another common path to job loss is the habitual obsession that many employees have with social media. Some companies have taken measures to monitor or limit their employees’ social media use, while others have blocked these sites completely. So beware: spending too much time on social media or other websites not related to your work can cost you your job.
2. But most overseas islands are sold as freehold properties.
4. 6. 《出租车》(Taxi)，导演贾法·帕纳西(Jafar Panahi)。
6. In 2016, 1,576 foreigners became permanent Chinese residents, an increase of 163% on the previous year, according the Ministry of Public Security.
1. A total of 2.81 million people who graduated in 2017, 2015 and 2013 from hundreds of Chinese universities were involved in the survey.
2. 4. “Heart of a Dog”(Laurie Anderson)
3. China’s tourism administration issued a notice on Friday confirming reports that Chinese travellers had been denied entry to South Korea’s Jeju island in recent months for holding incomplete travel documentation. It reminded citizens to “select travel destinations with caution”.
Morgan Slain, CEO of SplashData said: "Seeing passwords like 'adobe123' and 'photoshop' on this list offers a good reminder not to base your password on the name of the website or application you are accessing.