China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
With COVID-19 still raging across the world, China is prepared to have mutually beneficial cooperation with the United States on epidemic control and economic recovery, learn from each other and share experience on containing COVID-19, and join together with the United States the global response and multilateral cooperation in fighting COVID-19, he said.
Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretary's Taiwan visit
Singapore hopes the United States is able to stabilize its relationship with China, because Asia depends on stable ties between the two countries to have a secure and predictable environment to prosper, Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in an online interview hosted by Washington-based think tank Atlantic Council, the Straits Times reported.
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01South China Sea should not be wrestling ground for international politics: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 19:49:01U.S. may lose in Trump's TikTok war, expert warns