- U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
- Chinese FM calls for cooperation instead of decoupling in China-U.S. ties
- Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
"This move can be considered as the latest card used by the United States in its fight against China and its technological rise. This is a battle for technological dominance," Altay Atli, a scholar at Istanbul's Bogazici University, told Xinhua.
China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
Washington has never stopped launching disinformation and defamation campaigns against China. Certain political leaders in recent days spared no efforts to stigmatize China over the coronavirus, which has drawn strong worldwide condemnation. More ridiculously, the U.S. embassy and consulates in China last month retweeted an apparently photoshopped picture uploaded by the spokesperson of the State Department, trying to cook up a story about China's human rights violation in Xinjiang.
- 2020-08-14 19:42:05China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 19:42:051st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists
- 2020-08-14 19:42:05China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
- 2020-08-14 19:42:05China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan
- 2020-08-14 19:42:05Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- 2020-08-14 19:42:05Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
- 2020-08-14 19:42:05Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut