- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections
- Chinese embassy urges India not to politicize Confucius Institutes
- Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists
Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
He made the remarks in a signed article titled "Respect History, Look to the Future and Firmly Safeguard and Stabilize China-U.S. Relations," which was published Friday.
China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
The remarks were made in response to a statement issued by the European External Action Service (EEAS) earlier on Monday about the arrests of Jimmy Lai Chee-ying, an instigator of Hong Kong riots, and nine others by Hong Kong police.
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04China, U.S. need to safeguard foundation of bilateral ties: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- 2020-08-14 22:43:04Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties