- Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists
- Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
"Respect science" and "hard work" enable Chinese to control epidemic: The New Yorker
"Our message is quite clear: We urge the United States to stop acting with arrogance and prejudice, but enter into constructive dialogue with us on an equal footing. We hope that it will work with us to ease current tensions and put the relations back onto the right track of no conflict, no confrontation, mutual respect and win-win cooperation," he said.
Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
According to the police, six of the 10 suspects were arrested on suspicion of collusion with foreign forces or external elements to endanger national security, and some others were suspected of conspiracy to commit fraud.
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17China suspends HK extradition, judicial assistance treaties with New Zealand
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-12 17:42:17Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 1st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists