- China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
- Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
He said the Chinese side is ready to enter into candid, effective consultation with the U.S. side and make cool-headed and sensible response to the impulsive moves and anxiety of the U.S. side.
China, U.S. need to safeguard foundation of bilateral ties: senior Chinese diplomat
Cui made the remark when he attended the 2020 Aspen Security Forum on Aug. 4 and had an online interview with Nicholas Burns, executive director of the Aspen Strategy Group, and Andrea Mitchell, chief foreign affairs correspondent of NBC News, on issues related to China-U.S. relations.
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 18:43:13China welcomes all foreign businesses: spokesperson
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson