- Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
Over four decades ago, leaders of China and the United States made the handshake across the vast Pacific Ocean, he added, noting that what made this possible was that both countries adhered to the principle of mutual respect and seeking common ground while putting aside differences.
China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
He added that as the world's economic powerhouse, China has a number of advantages ranging from raw materials, productivity, labor, infrastructure, economic diversification to education, among others.
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29China, U.S. need to safeguard foundation of bilateral ties: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
- 2020-08-14 16:13:29Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality