China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
"We have to see this within the context of a strategic and multilateral fight for dominance. Tomorrow, Washington can pick up another company related to China," he noted, adding the U.S. move is discriminatory.
Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
"Cambodia is highly confident that China, a hub of global business and investment, will not only open its market access for Cambodia's products in this current state, but also consider further liberalization for the kingdom's export," Sorasak said.
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17China opposes U.S-Taiwan official interactions under any pretext: FM
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17Cargo train carrying anti-epidemic supplies leaves China's Xi'an for Italy
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 15:27:17It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador