Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
"All issues can be put on the table for discussion," Wang said.
U.S. should give Chinese companies level playing field: Chinese ambassador
"When we say mutual respect, this includes the respect of our culture and history. As developing countries, both China and Fiji share a lot in terms of long history, very old culture and seeking common development. We can learn from each other and we can help each other including cooperation in the field of archives," he said.
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31China sends medical team to Azerbaijan
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-15 16:13:31S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador