- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
- Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
In the interview, Wang refuted a series of recent U.S. moves hurting bilateral ties, including U.S. closing the Chinese Consulate-General in Houston, launching global campaign against Chinese companies, making fierce attacks on the Communist Party of China and interfering into China's internal affairs.
S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
"China will continue to work towards dialogue and detente, advance political settlement process, and play a positive and constructive role on working towards denuclearization of the peninsula and lasting peace and stability in the region," the spokesperson stressed.
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50Cooperation between China, India aids world peace, prosperity: FM
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretary's Taiwan visit
- 2020-08-13 02:37:50Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties