- Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
"These negative moves by the United States have seriously damaged global and regional peace and security, impacted international arms control and disarmament, weakened mutual trust among major countries, undermined global strategic stability, and exposed U.S. intentions to seek unilateralism and military hegemony," Wang said.
U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
With COVID-19 still raging across the world, China is prepared to have mutually beneficial cooperation with the United States on epidemic control and economic recovery, learn from each other and share experience on containing COVID-19, and join together with the United States the global response and multilateral cooperation in fighting COVID-19, he said.
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-13 02:15:48China donates medical supplies to Ghana's province