- Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- Chinese company sends staff back to Turkey for thermal power plant construction
Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
Such moves would run counter to the principles of a free-market economy and violate the WTO principles of openness, transparency, and non-discrimination. They also revealed the U.S. hypocrisy in so-called "upholding fairness and freedoms" and its typical double standards, Wang said at a press briefing.
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36Starting "diplomatic war" exposes U.S. lack of confidence: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36Interview: China contributes greatly to defeat of fascism, says expert
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-12 03:26:36China donates medical supplies to Ghana's province
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson